A Pastel Love Affair by Patience of justpatience.com
What I am wearing:
Skirt:ASOS, Top: D&G, Shoes: Miu Miu, Bag: Kurt Geiger, Necklace: Express
I love A-line skirts and what’s to jumpstart spring than this pastel one from ASOS. Paired it with burgundy shoes and accessories and a black lace top.
- What inspired you to start justpatience.com? My fiancee seeing how much I loved fashion and styling encouraged me to start a blog to channel that energy. I have loved it ever since!
- Describe your personal style? I love wearing classic pieces with a hint of edge here and there. I work 9to5 in a corporate world that requires business casual so I tend to have more pencil skirts than shorts :)
- Favorite designers? I am all over the place on this one. I tend to love Prada and J-Crew
- Style Icons? Sophia Lauren, Grace Kelly.
- Favorite/Least Favorite current Fashion Trend? Love pastels. Still on the fence on florals but warming up to them
- THIS or THAT
STYLE or FASHION - Style is forever
HEELS or SNEAKERS- Heels
CARDIGAN or BLAZERS- Blazer
LIPSTICK or LIPGLOSS- Lipstick
BEYONCE or RIHANNA-Rihanna
- When you hear the term “BlackFashion” What comes to mind? Fierce and stylish women of color
Check out Patience at justpatience.com | Twitter | Bloglovin’ | Facebook